Our legal and administrative specialists accompany you through each step of the registration process to save up time and money:
- Determining the legal form of the company and establishing a preliminary budget for operating costs;
- Preparing the legal and administrative documents, including notarized translations;
- Submitting the documents to the competent authorities and retrieving them upon registration;
- Opening a company bank account;
- Registering the company by the local Tax authorities and Social and Pension Funds;
Swiss Center Samara can provide you with a full office solution, you can start tomorrow with:
- Local address and independent phone number;
- Mail collection and forwarding;
- Fully equipped office space with high-speed internet (cable and Wifi) in the city center;
- Shared facilities (kitchen, toilets, cafeteria) and equipment (printer, scanner, office furniture, coffee and snacks;
- Conference room and professional reception;
- International environment and regular events.
If you do not feel ready yet to register a Russian legal entity, you can use a structure already established and operational: Swiss Center Samara. We hire and pay your representative and employees while you manage and work with them:
- Recruitment of staff on your behalf within our Russian subsidiary;
- Payroll and administrative support, incl. taxes and social insurances;
- Management, time-control and assistance based on your requirements.
Accounting and Administration
Swiss Center Samara can unburden you of all accounting and reporting tasks related to your company. Outsourcing these tasks is by far more cost-effective and allows you to focus on other tasks. We can cover the following:
- Bookkeeping (daily, weekly, monthly);
- Payroll, taxes, social and pension funds;
- Quarterly reports to the tax authorities;
- Documentation for all monetary transaction (transfers, invoices, payments, currency control…).