Registering a company in Russia
We offer an ideal solution for your market entry and business development in Russia: from a virtual office and outsourced administration to a fully staffed and functional Russian subsidiary, all under one roof:
- Advice on the choice of legal form, procedure, documents needed and cost estimates
- Execution of each step before, during and after the registration procedure, incl. opening of a Russian bank account
- Provision of a legal address, local number and office solutions
- Recruitment services and
ad-interimmanagement with a temporary General Director
- Assistance in obtaining a work permit and business visa
- Provision of a reliable local accounting specialist and administrative services
Creating your Russian OOO
The Russian market presents a great business expansion potential and numerous opportunities for foreign companies. The reemergence and modernization of several Russian industries combined to strong localization policies have created a renewed demand for all sorts of machinery, equipment, components and technologies from the West.
To seize this
The realization of this strategic move brings numerous advantages, but it also comes with several questions, and one of them should definitely be:
Where should I set up my subsidiary?
You could be tempted to answer logically «Moscow» and you would be right in many cases. Moscow is the heart of Russian business and the decision centre for most federal companies. Despite this, several Swiss and European companies have chosen to register their Russian subsidiary in regions outside of Moscow. The reasons are manifold:
- Proximity to customers: if you must be in tight contact with plants because you are serving mostly industrial companies, then you should consider setting up operations outside of Moscow. For instance, Novosibirsk for the aviation industry, Kaluga and Togliatti for the automotive industry, Samara for the aerospace industry, Ekaterinburg for the
- Costliness: Moscow is as expensive as Zürich or Geneva, if not more. Office space, workforce, services and the general cost of living are on average 30 to 50% more expensive than in Russian regions, outside of Moscow.
- High level of competition: acquiring customers in Moscow also comes at a greater cost because of the high level of competition, especially among foreign companies. In this regard, Russian regions certainly do not concentrate as many large and federal commercial prospects, but the weak competition drastically brings down the costs of customer acquisition and retention.
Setting up a company in the Volga Region
Launching operations outside of Moscow comes with a series of advantages but also a set of special hurdles. Local administrations all have their specificities and dose of unpredictability. There is also a great disparity in the level of skills, experience and international awareness among the regional service providers (notaries, accountants, lawyers…).
The experience we accumulated and the solid team of
Your one-stop shop for business setup in the Volga
Advantages of this approach:
- Everything under one roof: company creation and interim management, office space and HR support for employees, reliable accounting and administrative services
Cost-effective: great flexibility and limited risks at each stage of your development in Russia Time-effective: our solutions allow you to tackle several challenges of market entry parallelly to ensure a quick and swift development
- Reliability: we are the only international provider of such integrated solutions in Samara and surroundings
Your contact in Switzerland
Your contact in Russia
Corruption & bureaucracy
If you are a foreign business willing to export and work in Russia, then corruption is the least of your concerns. You have basically two choices…