Assess the market before investing
A quick market overview will allow you to decide whether the Russian market should be in your development plan.
- Does the market grow or decline?
- Are Russian customers mature for your technology?
- Is your industry trending and state-supported in Russia?
- Are there protectionist measures against your products?
Get access to up-to-date and reliable data to make an informed decision.
The Market Overview includes:
- Brief on Russian economy: trends, forecasts and challenges
- Industry overview: trends and drivers, main segments and players, dynamics and forecasts, key regions and clusters in Russia, related import/export statistics
- Useful resources: list of fairs and exhibitions, specialized press and portals, relevant associations and related organizations
The research is calibrated on your company and products for a maximal relevancy. Our deliverables always include an executive summary and a digest content structure for quick navigation in the document. Customers receive the study in electronic format and a live presentation with the main findings can be arranged for the management.
Your contact in Switzerland
Your contact in Russia
Geopolitics & sanctions
Unless you are involved in world financial markets, the food industry or dealing with dual-use technologies for the defense industry, it is highly unlikely that geopolitics…
Get a FREE consultation
Not sure Russia is your next growth opportunity? Any doubt regarding the Russian market potential and maturity? Give us a call and find out, we will answer all your questions and tell you in complete transparency if and how we can help.Contact us
"SCE Experts would like to thank the Swiss Samara Center for its Industrial Report on Russian Aerospace Industry. Prior to reading the market research, we had little insight on the Russian Aerospace market. After reading this very thorough report, I was enlightened with the high
"We considered exporting to Russia but had very little market knowledge. The Russian team helped us get a clear picture of market segments, competition and pricing as well as export and certification procedures. As a result, we decided to postpone our project in Russia as their market research made us realize the market was not ready yet for our solutions. I greatly appreciated their transparency".
How we work
In-house & network resources
- We have accumulated substantial market insights which we continuously expand and update with new reports and publications
- We have both in-house industrial specialists with extensive experience and an operational network of experts
- We have access to paid resources and partner’s databases
- We are experienced in finding, filtering and synthesizing information from open sources in Russian, English and French
- We analyze, structure and interpret Russian statistical data from both open and paid sources
- We collect and refine information from specialized platforms, fairs and associations
- We conduct interviews and surveys with the target audience, potential customers, industrial experts
- We carry out tenders and gather commercial offers
- We collect information directly from the market with store checks (prices, packaging, display…)