Make sure your products can cross the Russian border
We have regular cases of companies getting orders from Russia, sending products and receiving the shipments back after a while. Causes can be manifold but most of the time, this can be avoided with proper certification, product documentation and local support.
- Does your product need a certification to be exported to Russia? What about import/export licenses?
- How much does it cost? How long does it take?
- What are the import taxes and what is going to be your final price in Russia?
Avoid bad surprises by getting your facts straight and complying with minimal requirements.
The Product Analysis includes:
- Legal inputs: analysis of the certification, licenses and norms required to export your product to Russia, incl. approximative price and time to get them
- Cost simulation: cost simulation including Russian taxes, logistics to know import cost per unit and final price in Russia
- Recommendations: as to other requirements, certification agencies, custom specialists and logistics providers
Our deliverables always include an executive summary for the board and a digest content structure for a quick navigation in the document. Customers receive the study in electronic format and a live presentation with the main findings can be arranged for the management.
Your contact in Switzerland
Your contact in Russia
Why work with us?
Because we have the most effective Russian market entry approach, executed by trustworthy Swiss and Russian professionals living in the country…
Get a FREE consultation
Not sure Russia is your next growth opportunity? Any doubt regarding the Russian market potential and maturity? Give us a call and find out, we will answer all your questions and tell you in complete transparency if and how we can help.Contact us
"SCE Experts would like to thank the Swiss Samara Center for its Industrial Report on Russian Aerospace Industry. Prior to reading the market research, we had little insight on the Russian Aerospace market. After reading this very thorough report, I was enlightened with the high
"We see about anything and everything today when it comes to market studies. Swiss Center Samara not only did for us an excellent market research in Russian pharma and medtech, they also delivered it on time".
In-house & network resources
- We have accumulated substantial market insights which we continuously expand and update with new reports and publications
- We have both in-house industrial specialists with extensive experience and an operational network of experts
- We have access to paid resources and partner’s databases
- We are experienced in finding, filtering and synthesizing information from open sources in Russian, English and French
- We analyze, structure and interpret Russian statistical data from both open and paid sources
- We collect and refine information from specialized platforms, fairs and associations
- We conduct interviews and surveys with the target audience, potential customers, industrial experts
- We carry out tenders and gather commercial offers
- We collect information directly from the market with store checks (prices, packaging, display…)